Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dreams Do Come True

As a little girl my dad loves to tell me stories, or.... I love to hear stories so much that he had to do that hehehehe.. either way I still remember vaguely some stories before bed time. Snow White, Cinderella, Huwi-Duwi-Luwi, HC Anderson's are my top rated stories.

Kehabisan cerita yang itu-itu aja, sampe akhirnya Cleopatra jadi salah satu pilihan cerita :D
An Egyption princess, so beautiful and smart that she can saved her country from the Romans is the point of view my dad choose to tell me, soal alur ceritanya sih mungkin dia sambil setengah ngarang juga hehehehe but I enjoyed it very much. Ceritanya satu paket lengkap dengan suasanya egypt yang adalah negara sangat makmur, pyramid yang mereka bangun pake peralatan yang dari jaman itu, ilmu 'kedokteran' that able to balm a body to become a mummy, the labirin inside the pyramid and how they murdered all the people that deliver the king's body so nobody finds a way out of the pyramid makes a little's girl heart so antusiast and felt adventurous.

To see these places in my bed time stories for real is near to impossible for my family back then and only by God's grace now I can see and feel the ambience of those places to imagine once again my bed time stories and especially the person who told it. Love you dad!


"When you see a shining star
raise your hands toward it
reach it with your heart
and it will be yours forever" ~ Rini, dec 2010

2 comments:

  1. wah, terharu gue bacanya rin. senengnya akhirnya rini bisa lihat langsung setting ceritanya ayahnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you commentnya jeng...
    Hehehe iya seneng banget..

    ReplyDelete