Friday, February 26, 2010

Getting involve in the Business World


The more I read about business the more interesting it is. At first i wasn't interested in business for somehow in my mind business is all about money and I don't want to pursue money, I trained myself to be content with just what I have (in terms of money) so I can live my life free from worry and enjoy life not depending on how much money I have. But then I realized that makes me so careless and un-intelligent about finance management. Money represented by numbers that can measure, can energized business activities and business management is surely so much fun. It's all about strategy, creativity and passion. It is hard work but I do believe that hard work is so much better that have no work.

No wonder people like to relate business with the art of war, because it is war in the modern age and I begin to see some pictures why generals in the war age were so excited to go to war, because all of the excitement and because they are good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment